Here are the steps that are usually described as necessary when preparing to write an essay:
- Choosing the Topic
- Taking a Stand and Stating it in the Thesis
- Doing the Appropriate Research
- Writing an Outline
- Writing the Body of the Essay
- Maybe Writing a Conclusion (depending on your style or your professor’s requirement)
Now, this sounds to me like a whole lot of work. But, let’s face it, it most likely will need to be done, and again, most likely, will take you hours to complete.
Do you have a choice? Is there an alternative for a guy or gal who just needs an essay done quickly and more or less painlessly, especially if it’s for a less-than interesting or important class? You may be thinking: “Yes, there is – I’ll just buy one from one of those essay-writing service companies.” This is not exactly what I had in mind, quite frankly.
No – there is an ethical way to writing an essay without spending hours researching and trying to pull stuff out of your you-know-what, or paying someone else to do it. essay writing service reddit Having someone else write your essay is intellectually and just humanly dishonest. And even if they tell you it will be ‘free of plagiarism,’ just be aware that passing someone else’s work as your own is plagiarism by definition.
So, what are you to do, then? Here is one simple step to cut your essay-writing time in half:
Pick a topic that you know best.
That’s it. Just pick one that your brain already has the most info about. For example, if you give me a choice of the following three essay topics, which one do you think I’ll choose?
- Wars can (or cannot) sometimes be justified.
- Consumer confidence has (or has not) changed drastically in the past few years.
- Essay writing is (or is not) the biggest pain for most college students