Fiction: Xanax stays in your body for weeks and months.
Fact: For a healthy adult, the average time taken for Xanax to leave the system is 11.2 hours. For a healthy adult aged over 65, Xanax will take an average of 16.3 hours to leave the body.
Fiction: You can get ‘permanent brain damage’ from using Xanax.
Fact: There is no evidence to show that Xanax causes any type of brain damage. However, research shows that there are some serious side effects, although they are quite rare. Here is a list of such:
- seizures (particularly if dosage is discontinued Buy Xanax Online abruptly)
- allergic reactions, including rash and anaphylaxis (a sudden, severe, potentially fatal, systemic allergic reaction that can involve various areas of the body)
- blood disorders, including leucopenia and leucocytosis
- difficulty concentrating
- slurred How to Buy Xanax 1 Mg Online without Prescription or unusual speech
- double vision
- fear or anxiety
- altered sense of taste
- lack of inhibition
- muscle cramps or spasms
- urination problems
- change in muscle tone
- yellow eyes and skin
- hyperexcitement or overstimulation
- rage or other hostile behavior
- transient elevated liver function tests